The Cherry Keepsake Urn with Rose carving is beautifully designed as a companion to the standard-sized Single Rose Cherry Urn. Solid cherry wood with a beautiful laser engraved front depicting a single rose. This hardwood keepsake urn is handcrafted in the USA to hold a small amount (24 cubic inches) of remains.
The rose image is carved deep into the wood surface of the urn, making it clearly and permanently visible. There is enough room on the front (or top, or back) to add a laser engraved inscription of name and dates; select options above.
- Small keepsake urn
- Solid cherry wood
- Bottom opening panel attached with screws
- Engraved Rose design
- Optional engraved name and dates
- Dimensions: 4" Wide x 4" Deep x 4-3/4" High
- Volume: 24 cubic inches
- Made in the USA
- This urn has a capacity of 24 cubic inches
- This urn will hold the equivalent of 24 lbs of body weight
- To simply calculate the volume of remains, follow this formula:
- One pound of the individual's healthy body weight will require one cubic inch capacity
- A 190 lbs individual will require a capacity of roughly 190 cubic inches
- For more detailed info, see our article "What Size Urn Should I Get?"
Shipping & delivery
- Made to order in 3-5 business days
- Time in transit varies; generally 5-7 business days
- Rush shipping can be arranged; contact us for details
- Phone orders, questions, or comments please call toll free (877)900-5309