Crafted in the USA with solid woods and detailed laser carved art inlays, the Companion Cremation Urn with American Eagle 3D Wood Inlay is an elegant, soaring memorial for your and your beloved. Also known as a double urn or urn for two, this Eagle Companion Urn is appropriately sized to hold the cremated ashes of two adults and features a detailed, vivid 3-dimensional wood inlay art scene of a soaring bald eagle with mountain woodland background.
The American Eagle Companion Urn features art inlays which are crafted using a variety of select hardwoods layered into three dimensions, each piece set in their natural colors (or with light stains) that create color and depth. The cremation urn box itself is made in your choice of Mahogany, Maple, Oak, or Walnut woods. Ideal for the patriotic couple, or those who love the great outdoors and the majestic eagle.
This wood companion urn has a capacity of 400 cubic inches, which is suitable for the remains of two people who weighed up to a combined 400 lbs. The urn interior is accessed by removing the bottom panel, which attaches via standard screws.
Eagle Companion Urn Product Details
- Made to order in the USA
- Crafted from solid wood in your choice of Walnut, Oak, Maple, or Mahogany
- Detailed 3-dimensional wood art of a soaring American Eagle
- Intended to hold the remains of two adults
- Inner capacity: Holds 400 cubic inches of cremated remains
- Outer dimensions: 12" wide, 8-1/4" deep, 8-1/2" tall
- Optional laser engraved inscription
An optional laser engraved inscription is available. We will laser carve the custom text into the surface of the wood on top of the companion urn. Choose one of three layouts above; to easily view layouts, set all options to "Please Choose an Option" then select layout options and an image will appear at the top in the main image area. Or scroll to the bottom of this page.
Layout #3 is an example of how to tactfully avoid birth/death dates when one or both spouses are living. Another option is to put the wedding date (if one or both are living) or number of years together (when one is living; i.e., "Married 47 Wonderful Years").
Your choice of three fonts: Block, Block Italics, and Script. Personalization does not delay or significantly add to production time.
Shipping & Delivery
- Made to order within 3 business days
- Free standard ground shipping
- Ground shipping transit time varies by destination; usually 2-5 business days
- Expedited shipping methods such as Overnight, 2-Day, and 3-Day are available at checkout
- Ships from Oregon; standard ground estimates:
- West Coast: 1-3 business days transit time (after production)
- Central US: 2-4 business days transit time (after production)
- East Coast: 4-5 business days transit time (after production)
In this video, our beautiful "Soulmates" scene is showcased, first in standard size then in companion. Skip to 0:29 seconds to view companion urn.
Inscription Layout Options
Choose from three layout options. We will laser etch the inscription directly into the wood surface on top of the urn, creating an enduring and personalized companion urn memorial for you and your loved one.
Inscription Font Options
Here are the engraving font options, shown in Walnut wood: