A premium wooden urn for two, our timeless Companion Cremation Urn with Cowboy Horse & Rider 3D Wood Inlay is made in the USA from solid wood with your choice of horse and rider scene. This companion urn is sized to hold the cremated ashes of two adults and boasts a detailed, lifelike 3-dimensional wood inlay art scene of a cowboy riding on a horse through your choice of scenic landscapes.
Choose from one of five stunning landscape options for the horse & rider. We offer a Desert Mesa scene, Heartland country lane imagery with an ancient oak tree; Mountains with evergreen trees; Mountain Lakes with a peaceful lakeside setting, and Sandy Beach of the horse and rider enjoying the fresh salty sea air while riding on the beach.
The Horse & Rider Companion Urn features art inlays which are crafted using a variety of select hardwoods layered into three dimensions, each piece set in their natural colors (or with light stains) that create color and depth. The cremation urn box itself is made in your choice of Mahogany, Maple, Oak, or Walnut woods.
Our wood companion urns have a capacity of 400 cubic inches, which is ideal for the remains of two people who weighed up to a combined 400 lbs. The urn's interior is accessed by removing the bottom panel, which attaches via standard screws.
Cowboy Companion Urn Product Details
- Made to order in the USA
- Crafted from solid wood in your choice of Walnut, Oak, Maple, or Mahogany
- Detailed 3-dimensional wood art of a horse "riding home"
- Choose one of five Horse & Rider landscape scenes
- Intended to hold the remains of two adults
- Inner capacity: Holds 400 cubic inches of cremated remains
- Outer dimensions: 12" wide, 8-1/4" deep, 8-1/2" tall
- Optional laser engraved inscription
An optional laser engraved inscription is available. We will laser carve the custom text into the surface of the wood on top of the companion urn. Choose one of three layouts above; to easily view layouts, set all options to "Please Choose an Option" then select layout options and an image will appear at the top in the main image area. Or scroll to the bottom of this page.
Layout #3 is an example of how to tactfully avoid birth/death dates when one or both spouses are living. Another option is to put the wedding date (if one or both are living) or number of years together (when one is living; i.e., "Married 47 Wonderful Years").
Your choice of three fonts: Block, Block Italics, and Script. Personalization does not delay or significantly add to production time.
Shipping & Delivery
- Made to order within 3 business days
- Free standard ground shipping
- Ground shipping transit time varies by destination; usually 2-5 business days
- Expedited shipping methods such as Overnight, 2-Day, and 3-Day are available at checkout
- Ships from Oregon; standard ground estimates:
- West Coast: 1-3 business days transit time (after production)
- Central US: 2-4 business days transit time (after production)
- East Coast: 4-5 business days transit time (after production)
In this video, our beautiful "Soulmates" scene is showcased, first in standard size then in companion. Skip to 0:29 seconds to view companion urn. The Horse & Rider companion urn will look similar to the urn in this video, with the scene of your choice in the place of the "Soulmates" scene.
Inscription Layout Options
Choose from three layout options. We will laser etch the inscription directly into the wood surface on top of the urn, creating an enduring and personalized companion urn memorial for you and your loved one.
Inscription Font Options
Here are the engraving font options, shown in Walnut wood: