Your lovely new Enduring Rectangle Personalized Fingerprint Memorial Ring includes fine laser etching of your loved one's fingerprint on the top/front surface of the ring. Several options allow you to personalize this memorial fingerprint ring exactly as you would like it - in addition to metal type, you can also include a small chamber for use as a cremation keepsake, and you can also have initials custom etched into the center of the fingerprint. Select options above.
Your choice of durable stainless steel or premium sterling silver. Additional precious metals are also available upon request; 14K solid yellow gold, white gold, or platinum, each of which takes about 4-5 weeks to produce. Contact us for pricing.
- Premium fashion memorial ring with Enduring Rectangle design
- Includes personalized laser engraving of fingerprint
- We will custom engrave your loved one's actual print
- Stainless steel, 925 sterling silver, or other precious metals
- Optional sealed compartment for cremated remains
- Filling kit and detailed instructions included with chamber option
- Select ring size, ranging from 6-12
- Need help with ring size? Click here for a printable size chart
- Rectangle front dimensions: approx. 3/4" W x 3/8" H
- Includes velvet presentation ring box
Production & delivery
Your gorgeous new Enduring Rectangle Personalized Fingerprint Memorial Ring is custom laser engraved to order within one business day of us receiving engraveable-quality artwork. Generally, that means you should allow 1-2 business days for production of your memorial jewelry piece. Standard ground delivery time varies by destination; usually about 2-5 business days. We can also ship via Overnight, 2-Day, or 3-Day delivery. Choose options at checkout.
- Personalized to order within 1-2 business days (stainless steel or sterling silver)
- Other precious metal options: Allow 4-5 weeks for us to produce
- Free standard ground delivery
- Optional rush delivery; choose options at checkout
How to get a fingerprint file image
You'll first need to obtain a fingerprint, which you can get from many birth certificates, a child's scrapbook or art project, or take an entirely new hand print by using black ink on a plain sheet of paper. Any thumb or finger will work. Once you have the fingerprint, you'll need to convert it to digital.
There are two ways you can digitize the print: scan the print or take a photo of it. A scan will produce the best quality and highest resolution. If you don't have access to a scanner, you can take your document to a print or office shop and they can do it for you. Alternately, you can take a photo of the handprint. If you do this, use a good quality digital camera. The camera on most up-to-date mobile phones will work. Hold the camera very still, and take the photo straight on for best results. Make sure you do not cut off any part of the fingerprint.
600-1200 dpi JPG image format is recommended, though any high-quality JPG or PDF will work just fine. Don't worry - we'll let you know right away if the image won't work.
If you have any questions, you can get ahold of us at 877-900-5309 during normal weekday business hours (PST). You can also email us via our contact page, we typically respond to emails very quickly.