The Footprints in the Sand Cremation Urn is beautifully designed with a 3-dimensional laser cut and engraved inlay art beach scene. This gorgeous urn features a sandy beach with footprints in the sand along the seashore, past the small sailboat and heaven-bound towards the cross in the sky.
This wooden urn is made from premium materials in the USA, and is available in your choice of Maple wood (as pictured), Mahogany, Oak, or Walnut.
This memorial is perfect for the ocean or sea lover or can be used to reference the lovely poem "Footprints in the Sand." Personalize by adding custom engraved name, dates, or other inscription by choosing options above. We engrave the inscription or epitaph directly into the surface of the wood urn, creating a personal and lasting memorial urn for your loved one.
- Made in the USA
- Gorgeous 3D inlay beach art wood panel
- Intricate woodcarved beach, boat, and cross scene
- Ideal for anyone who loved the classic "Footprints" poem
- Interior capacity: 230 cubic inches
- Dimensions: 11"L x 7-1/2"W x 9"H
- Premium solid hardwoods
- Made in your choice of Mahogany, Oak, Walnut, or Maple
- Optional laser engraved inscription
- Also available with a moon instead of the cross
- Also available in companion urn size
- The "Footprints in the Sand" urn has a capacity of 230 cubic inches
- Figure 1 cubic inch per 1 lbs of body weight
- Example: A 200 lbs individual would require 200 cubic inches capacity urn
Shipping & delivery
- Made to order within 3 business days
- Free standard ground shipping
- Ground time in transit varies by destination; usually 2-5 business days
- Expedited production and shipping is available
- To arrange rush delivery, please contact us with need-by date at 877-900-5309
- Here is a video of the same "Ambassador" urn shape, with a different inlay art scene: