This hand blown glass funerary urn boasts a timeless "Water" finish in rich, deep blues. The colors, craftsmanship, and quality that mark our Hand Blown Glass Cremation Urn for Adults in Amato Water testify that it is the perfect cremation urn memorial for your loved one.
Every one of our hand blown glass cremation urns is handcrafted for you in Oregon. The glass art piece is designed to tell the story of a beautiful life. This story is told without words; rather, it is poetry in picture form. It is a impressionistic homage of life and growth; it is the radiance of character; it is a representation of the cherished memories too deep for words alone. This is true memorial art.
Each glass urn is handcrafted and completely unique. Colors and pattern will vary from what is shown.
Please carefully consider the purpose of this handcrafted, one-of-a-kind glass urn. Because each piece is carefully and literally blown by hand, the design, pattern, and colors will be unique to your own special urn. This means you have a cremation urn for your loved one that is unlike any other. While the photo of the glass urn above is a good representation, your memorial urn will vary in the specific coloration and pattern to some extent.
Also, note that our glass urns are designed to fit into most common niches, but the exact dimensions will vary somewhat. Please inform us in the order comments if you need a particular size for a niche.
- Individually crafted by hand in the USA
- Made to order within 2 business days
- A hand blown glass cremation urn that is a true art piece
- Top opening lid can be easily sealed
- Dimensions vary; roughly 8.5" W x 11.5" H
- Approximate capacity: 220 cubic inches
- Figure 1 lbs of body weight will equal roughly 1 cubic inch of cremated remains
- This urn holds approximately 220 cubic inches
- Thus, this is an adult cremation urn ideal for an individual who weighed up to about 220 lbs
- Companion size is available. Please contact us for details
How to put on and seal the lid