Our timeless Hand Blown Glass Cremation Urn Series is the perfect example of American-made artistry and craftsmanship. Combining hand-blown glass with a truly stunning design and finish, this glass funeral urn is the zenith of creatively unique cremation urns.
Intended for the remains of an adult, this urn is hand blown in the popular "Bella" shape. The lush Forest finish incorporates an interplay of greens and yellows that mimic sunlight dancing on the leaves.
Each glass cremation urn is individually crafted by hand and thus completely unique. While the glass urn pictured here is a good representation of the "Forest" design, the colors and pattern on the urn made specifically for you will vary. Please keep this in mind when ordering, as you will receive an urn unlike any other.
These glass cremation urns are designed to fit into most common funeral home niches, but the exact dimensions will vary to some extent. Please inform us in the order comments if you need a particular size for a niche.
- Individually crafted by hand in the USA
- Made to order within 2 business days
- A hand blown glass cremation urn that is a true art piece
- Top opening lid can be easily sealed
- Dimensions vary; roughly 8" W x 11" H
- Approximate capacity: 220 cubic inches
- A good rule of thumb is that 1 lbs of body weight will equal roughly 1 cubic inch of cremated remains
- This urn holds approximately 220 cubic inches
- Thus, this adult cremation urn is ideal for an individual who weighed up to about 220 lbs
- Companion size urn for two people is available. Please contact us for details
How to put on and seal the urn lid