The Hand Blown Glass Cremation Urn "Classic" Series showcases the brilliant artistry and sophisticated grace of fine glass funeral urns. The coloration and craftsmanship set apart our Hand Blown Glass Cremation Urn for Adults in Classic Water in a class by itself, perfect as the final resting place for your loved one.
Each hand blown glass cremation urn is individually handmade in Oregon, just for your beloved. The urn swirls with an irreplaceable pattern and coloration that tells a story without words, a story that is just one part of the memories you treasure. The "Water" theme boast colors that ripple like the waves of the ocean, evoking the rich blue hues of the deep sea.
This is a handcrafted, one-of-a-kind glass memorial urn. As each piece is carefully blown by hand, the specific designs, patterns, and colors will be unique to your own special memorial. This means you have a cremation urn for your loved one that is truly unlike any other. While the photo of the glass urn above is a good representation, you will be happy to know that the urn you recieve will vary in the specific coloration and pattern to some extent, making it perfectly unique.
Also, note that our glass urns are designed to fit into most common niches, but the exact dimensions will vary somewhat. Please inform us in the order comments if you need a particular size for a niche.
- Individually crafted by hand in the USA
- Made to order within 2 business days
- A hand blown glass cremation urn that is a true art piece
- Top opening lid can be easily sealed
- Dimensions vary; roughly 8" W x 10" H
- Approximate capacity: 220 cubic inches
- Figure 1 lbs of body weight will equal roughly 1 cubic inch of cremated remains
- This urn holds approximately 220 cubic inches
- Thus, this is an adult cremation urn ideal for an individual who weighed up to about 220 lbs
- Companion size is available. Please contact us for details
How to put on and seal the urn lid