Our hand-blown glass funeral urns in the Greco Series exhibit a shapely design and well-rounded surface area which highlights the ornate colors imbued by the glass blowing process. The Hand Blown Glass Cremation Urn for Adults in Greco Autumn is the premier memorial for your loved one.
Every one of our glass urns is individually crafted in Oregon, just for your beloved. The "Autumn" glass urn swirls with a richly colored fall-leaves-esque pattern that tells a story without words, a story that is just one part of the memories you treasure. A sturdy base and the curvature of the design allow the glass art piece to speak with clarity, dignity, and elegance.
This is a handcrafted, one-of-a-kind glass funeral urn. As each piece is carefully blown by hand, the specific designs, patterns, and colors will be unique to your own special memorial. This means you have a cremation urn for your loved one that is truly unlike any other. While the photo of the glass urn above is a good representation, you will be happy to know that the urn you recieve will vary in the specific coloration and pattern to some extent, making it perfectly unique.
Also, note that while most our glass urns are designed to fit into most common niches, the exact dimensions will vary somewhat. Please inform us in the order comments if you need a particular size and we will work with you to meet the requirements if possible.
- Individually crafted by hand in the USA
- Made to order within 2 business days
- The "Deco" hand blown glass cremation urn is a true art piece
- Your urn will feature a completely one-of-a-kind color and design
- Top opening lid can be easily sealed
- Dimensions vary; roughly 10.5" tall by 10" wide
- Approximate capacity: 220 cubic inches
- Figure 1 lbs of body weight will equal roughly 1 cubic inch of cremated remains
- This urn holds approximately 220 cubic inches
- Thus, this is an adult cremation urn ideal for an individual who weighed up to about 220 lbs
- Companion size is available. Please contact us for details
How to put on and seal the urn lid