The Heartland Motorcycle Cremation Urn with Wood Inlay Art is a beautifully designed wood urn featuring a 3 dimensional laser cut and engraved inlay art scene. The centerpiece of this urn is a man on his motorcycle "riding home" down a country lane, past an ancient oak tree and through the heartland country of the USA.
Crafted from your choice of premium wood: mahogany, oak, walnut (as shown), or maple. This hardwood urn is made from start to finish with superior craftsmanship and premium materials here in the USA.
Add custom engraved name, dates, or other inscription by selecting options above. We will engrave the inscription or epitaph directly into the surface of the wood motorcycle urn, creating a personal, permanent, and lasting memorial tribute for your loved one. For inscription on top of the urn, space is limited so please use only 3 lines of text. For 4 lines of text, inscription should go on the back of the urn.
- Made to order in the USA
- Crafted using real, solid hardwoods
- Choose Oak, Walnut, Mahogany, or Maple for the urn box
- Intricate woodcut motorcycle sunset scene
- Optional engraved inscription is available
- Dimensions: 11" L x 7-1/2" W x 9" H
- 230 cubic inch interior capacity
- Bottom opening panel attaches with standard screws
- Also available in companion urn size
- This urn has a capacity of 230 cubic inches
- This urn will hold the equivalent of 230 lbs of body weight
- To simply calculate the volume of remains, follow this formula:
- One pound of the individual's healthy body weight will require one cubic inch capacity
- A 190 lbs individual will require a capacity of roughly 190 cubic inches
- For more detailed info, see our article "What Size Urn Should I Get?"
Shipping & delivery
- Free standard ground shipping
- Made to order in 3-5 business days
- Time in transit varies by destination; usually 5-7 business days
- Rush shipping can be arranged; contact us for details
- Below is a video depicting our Ambassador urn shape, with a different inlay art scene:
- Phone orders, questions, or comments please call toll free (877)900-5309