Our scenic photo wood cremation urn collection highlights the timeless grace and beauty of the natural world through the permanant elegance of modern laser engraving technology. The Lighthouse Photo Laser Engraved Wood Urn is crafted with precision from solid wood, then laser engraved and finished to perfection with a real photo of a gorgeous lighthouse overlooking the seacoast.
The lighthouse photo urn is built using authentic walnut wood (as pictured) or oak with an inset laser engraved with the nature ocean photography. Our wood memorials are built in the USA and perfect for anyone who loved the ocean or lighthouses.
Laser engraved personalization with name and dates fits nicely on the front of the urn below the mountain etching; select options above.
- Made in the USA
- Made with real hardwoods
- Real lighthouse photography
- Lifelike photo detail
- Optional engraved inscription
- 7-3/4" Lx 7-3/4" W x 9-7/8" H
- 230 cubic inches
- Slightly larger than standard adult urn size
- Your choice of Oak or Walnut:
- Solid oak with maple inset
- Solid walnut with cherry inset
- This urn has a capacity of 230 cubic inches
- This urn will hold the equivalent of 230 lbs of body weight
- To simply calculate the volume of remains, follow this formula:
- One pound of the individual's healthy body weight will require one cubic inch capacity
- A 190 lbs individual will require a capacity of roughly 190 cubic inches
- For more detailed info, see our article "What Size Urn Should I Get?"
Shipping & delivery
- Free standard ground shipping
- Made to order in 3-5 business days
- Time in transit varies; generally 5-7 business days
- Rush shipping can be arranged; contact us for details
- Phone orders, questions, or comments please call toll free (877)900-5309