The Lovebirds Companion Urn in Walnut Wood features two finely crafted birds set into a timelessly beautiful walnut urn. The size of this companion urn allows for the cremated remains of two people, and is also known as a double urn or urn for two.
This beautiful memorial urn for two can be personalized with name, dates, or other inscription on the front or back of the funeral urn; select options above.
Our wooden companion urns include a removable interior divider panel. This option allows the couple to choose to have their remains co-mingled inside the urn as a symbol of their unity in life and in death, or, alternately, to keep their ashes separated to represent their individuality while still being united forever in a beautiful wood companion urn as a token of the depth of their love.
- Made to order within 1-3 business days
- Free standard ground shipping
- Ground shipping transit time generally takes 2-5 business days
- Overnight or 2-day service also available
- Phone orders call toll free (877)900-5309
- Crafted in the USA
- Made from solid walnut wood
- Doves inlay of real maple wood
- Laser engraved in fine detail
- 9" x 10" x 10-1/2" high
- 400 cubic inches interior capacity
- Designed to hold the remains of two people
- Removable interior divider panel
- Bottom opening access panel attaches with screws
- The video below shows the standard size of this urn. The companion size is slightly larger in each dimension.
How to open a wooden companion urn
- All our wooden urns open the same way, with screws affixing the bottom panel. Here is a demonstration: