Our Mahogany Cremation Urn with Lighthouse Scene features a beautiful seaside view laser carved into the wood in stunning relief. This wooden urn is made in the USA from real, solid mahogany wood, and each box is elegantly laser engraved and woodcut with fine detail.
The scene depicts a lighthouse overlooking the rocky waterfront, with a sailboat dancing on the distant waves and seagulls hovering on the gentle evening breeze. Honor your loved one's passion for lighthouses and treasure your memories of strolling on the beach together with this gorgeous wood memorial.
Add laser engraved personalization of name, dates, or other inscription by selecting options above.
- Made in the USA
- Real, lovely solid mahogany wood
- Beautiful laser engraved lighthouse beach scene
- Laser engraved inscription available
- Bottom opening attaches with screws
- 7-3/4" sq x 8-3/8" H
- 210 cubic inches
- This urn has a capacity of 210 cubic inches
- This urn will hold the equivalent of 210 lbs of body weight
- To simply calculate the volume of remains, follow this formula:
- One pound of the individual's healthy body weight will require one cubic inch capacity
- A 190 lbs individual will require a capacity of roughly 190 cubic inches
- For more detailed info, see our article "What Size Urn Should I Get?"
- Companion size urn holds the remains of two people
- Capacity: 400 cubic inches
- Dimensions: 7-3/4" wide x 10-3/4" deep x 8-3/8" tall
Shipping & delivery
- Free standard ground shipping
- Made to order in 2-5 business days
- Time in transit varies; generally 2-7 business days
- Rush shipping can be arranged; contact us for details
- Phone orders, questions, or comments please call toll free (877)900-5309