An Urns Northwest Original.
The Pacific Crest Floating Shelf Urn blends functionality with beauty while providing for a memorial in your home. This offers an exceptional way to honor and remember your loved one.
The shelf allows you to create a memorial in your home without being an obvious urn. Display a favorite photo and other memorabilia on the shelf urn to keep the memories alive. The shelf can go with almost any décor and in most any room of the home. Choose the wood that best fits your preference - Maple, Walnut, Mahogany, or Alder with a rich Walnut stain.
Each floating shelf urn is individually made in Oregon using North American Hardwoods and premium materials and artistry.
- We can laser engrave an inscription into the surface of the wood
- Maple and Mahogany engrave with a rich contrast and are best for personalization
- Will be centered on the side you choose, we recommend the back or top if you don't want the shelf to be noticed as an urn or memorial. The front will make this more obvious as a memorial or urn. Proof will be sent prior to engraving, be sure to watch for that email.
- Made to order in the USA
- Standard adult cremation urn with above average capacity
- Shelf urn holds 250 cubic inches (equal to 250 lbs individual)
- Top-opening access via standard screws
- Wall mounted; ready to hang with screws and wall bracket
- Shelf urn dimensions: 20" x 5-1/4" x 6" deep
- Bracket dimensions: 18" with holes spaced 1" apart; will fit most stud spacings
- Mount on walls like many floating shelves do
- Interior access via top-opening panel attached with screws
- Place remains inside urn using included plastic bag
PRODUCTION & DELIVERY
- Handcrafted to order in 3-5 business days
- Free standard ground delivery within continental USA; transit time is typically 2-7 business days
- Expedited shipping is available, let us know need-by date in order comments