The Patriot Wood Military Cremation Urn is a beautiful way to proudly display your loved one's service in the military or fire department. This is an elegant wood funeral urn, designed in a unique octagon shape with a colorful military emblem proudly displayed on the front panel. Made in the USA from the finest hardwoods, this military memorial is a fitting way to honor a noble patriot.
Medallion choices of Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines or Fire Department. Available in solid Oak, Walnut or Walnut with Rosewood finish. This wood urn can be laser engraved with custom name, dates, or other inscription on the top or back of the urn.
- Made in the USA
- Classy octagonal design
- Genuine hardwoods
- Choice of Oak, Walnut, Maple, or Rosewood finish
- 12" L x 7-1/4" W x 8" H
- 220 cubic inch interior capacity
- Bottom opening panel
Military service emblems
- Air Force
- Fire Department
- This urn has a capacity of 220 cubic inches
- This urn will hold the equivalent of 220 lbs of body weight
- To simply calculate the volume of remains, follow this formula:
- One pound of the individual's healthy body weight will require one cubic inch capacity
- A 190 lbs individual will require a capacity of roughly 190 cubic inches
- For more detailed info, see our article "What Size Urn Should I Get?"
Shipping & delivery
- Free standard ground shipping
- Made to order and personalized in 3-5 business days
- Time in transit varies; generally 5-7 business days
- Rush shipping can be arranged; contact us for details
- Phone orders, questions, or comments please call toll free (877)900-5309