Our Sailboat Cremation Urn Plaque is the perfect way to honor someone who loved sailing. Handcrafted in Oregon and laser engraved with lovely artwork plus a custom inscription, this wall decor accent also serves as a personalized cremation urn.
The plaque urn features custom engraving of an "in loving memory" inscription along with name and dates. This creates a one-of-a-kind memorial urn that discreetly honors your loved one in a meaningful way.
Each wall-mounted urn is made in the USA using premium materials and artistry. The inside (between the front and back panels of the plaque) is hollow, where your loved one's remains will be at rest. At 3" in depth, these plaque urns have ample space inside to hold the cremated ashes of an adult who weighed up to about 237 lbs. Includes plastic bag to secure the remains.
Custom engraving of name and dates is included.
- Made to order in the USA
- Timeless sailboat ocean scene with the setting sun
- Includes personalized "in loving memory" inscription
- Standard adult cremation urn with above average capacity
- Plaque urn holds 237 cubic inches (equal to 237 lbs individual)
- Top-opening access via standard screws
- Wall mounted; ready to hang with D-ring hangers
- Plaque urn dimensions: 16" x 12" x 3" deep
- Custom laser engraved to order
- Includes name and dates
- No character limit, but use your judgment - more text means smaller text
- Mount on walls like a plaque
- Set on mantle or shelf for display
- Interior access via top-opening panel attached with screws
- Place remains inside plaque using included plastic bag
PRODUCTION & DELIVERY
- Handcrafted and personalized to order in 2-5 business days
- Free standard ground delivery; transit time is typically 3-7 business days
- Expedited shipping is available, let us know need-by date in order comments