The Surfing Home Wood Urn with Inlay Art Scene is perfect for the one who loved to surf. The 3-dimensional wood art is made from various select exotic hardwoods with natural color, assembled into an intricate and beautiful scene.
The urn shows a surfer riding a large wave with an ocean in the background. The surfboard is made with Purple Heart wood and the surfer with Paduak. The urn box comes in your choice of oak, mahogany, walnut (as pictured), or maple wood.
Add custom engraving of name, dates, or other inscription by selecting options above. We custom laser engrave directly into the surface of the wood urn, resulting in a beautiful and lasting memorial tribute to your loved one. We can engrave 3 medium-short lines on the top, or 4 slighltly longer lines on the back. Contact us if you have questions about engraving, production and delivery time, or anything else at 877-900-5309.
- Made in the USA
- Gorgeous 3D inlay art wood panel
- A perfect memorial urn for a surfer
- Urn capacity: 230 cubic inches
- Dimensions: 11" L x 7-1/2"W x 9"H
- Premium solid hardwoods
- Made in your choice of Mahogany, Oak, Walnut, or Maple
- Optional laser engraved inscription
- Also available in companion urn size
- The "Surfing Home" urn has a capacity of 230 cubic inches
- Figure 1 cubic inch per 1 lbs of body weight
- Example: A 185 lbs individual would require 185 cubic inches capacity urn
Shipping & delivery
- Made to order within 3 business days
- Free standard ground shipping
- Ground time in transit varies by destination; usually 2-5 business days
- Expedited production and shipping is available
- Below is a video depicting our Ambassador urn shape, with a different inlay art scene:
- Call us, toll free, at (877)900-5309 with any questions you may have about our memorials or if you prefer to order via phone
Q: I need this by a specific date. Can you get it to me in time?
A: Generally yes. Contact us by phone or email and we will figure out how to get the urn to you when you need it.
Q: Will this urn work for two people?
A: At 230 cubic inches, this cremation urn is just slightly larger than the industry standard of 200 cubic inches for an adult urn. If you are looking for an urn for two people, we do make this and many of our other scenes in a "companion" size, available here.