Each cremation urn in the Biodegradable Embrace Earthurn collection is suitable for scattering, biodegradable burial or the temporary storage of cremated remains. No trees are cut down to produce these eco-friendly biodegradable urns. Since they are crafted by hand from natural and sustainable materials, each piece may vary slightly in size, shape and appearance. Earthurns are supplied with a water-soluble bag into which the cremated remains must be placed.
The White Hemp urn is made from natural hemp-covered base and simple white handmade paper lid inlaid with floral design. Available in two sizes; the Standard holds 230 cubic inches while the Mini holds just 30 cubic inches of cremated remains. Figure 1 cubic inch of remains per pound of the individual's weight. Thus, a 175 lbs individual will require an urn with the capacity of at least 175 cubic inches.
These durable and attractive Earthurns are produced from the bark of the mulberry tree using an ancient technique that allows the bark of the tree to be harvested without destroying the tree. In fact, the tree continues to thrive and grow. The resulting textured paper is dried in the sun before being used to create the urns.
Questions? Call us, toll-free, at 877-900-5309.
3-Leaf rating from the Green Burial Council (more info)
- Free ground shipping
- Biodegradable; ideal for ground burial
- Made in the USA
- Made from textured paper from mulberry bark
- White hemp design inlaid with floral pattern
- Available in two sizes:
- 230 cubic inch capacity
- 8.5W" x 8.5H" x 5"
- 30 cubic inch capacity
- 4.25W" x 4.25H" x 2.5"
- Shipped out from our facilities within 1-2 business days
- Free standard ground shipping
- Time in transit varies; generally 2-7 business days
- Expedited delivery (Overnight, 2-Day, etc) is available
- Call for more detail on rush shipping: 877-900-5309