The Hamilton Cremation Urn is handcrafted in your choice of solid oak, stained cherry, natural cherry, mahogany, or walnut. The urn box has a very simple design, making it a very affordable funeral urn, yet is made with the superior craftmanship you would expect from a memorial made here in the USA.
As with most of our wood urns, the Hamilton is perfect for personalized laser engraving. We can laser engrave an inscription of up to three lines directly onto the wood; select options above.
- Made in the USA from premium wood
- Heirloom-quality construction at affordable price
- Your choice of real solid oak, cherry, mahogany, or walnut wood
- Custom laser engraving available
- Bottom opening panel attaches with screws
- 10" Lx 7" W x 6" H
- 210 cubic inches
- This urn has a capacity of 210 cubic inches
- This urn will hold an individual who weighed up to 210 lbs
- To simply calculate the volume you need, follow this formula:
- One pound of the individual's healthy body weight will require one cubic inch capacity
- A 190 lbs individual will require a capacity of roughly 190 cubic inches
- For more detailed info, see our article "What Size Urn Should I Get?"
Shipping & delivery
- Free standard ground shipping
- Made to order in 1-3 business days
- Time in transit varies; generally 2-5 business days
- Rush shipping can be arranged; contact us for details
- Phone orders, questions, or comments please call toll free (877)900-5309