The Hummingbird Cremation Urn is a beautifully designed wood memorial with a 3 dimensional wood inlay art scene. The woodcut scene is of a hummingbird flying towards a bouquet of flowers, crafted from select exotic hardwoods in their natural colors, laser etched for detail and layered for a vibrant 3D effect.
The urn box is crafted from your choice of solid walnut (shown), oak or maple wood. This is a meticulously handcrafted memorial which will honor your loved one with made-in-the-USA quality. To add laser engraved personalization of name, dates, or other inscription, select options above. Due to the intricate scene these are manufactured within 3 business days. Overnight or 2-day service can be arranged; call us at (877)900-5309.
For a limited time, this item qualifies for FREE laser engraved personalization of up to four lines; select options above.
- FREE laser engraving (limited time only)
- Made in the USA
- Choose from real Oak, Walnut, or Maple
- Woodcut and engraved inlay scene
- 230 cubic inches (slightly larger than standard adult size)
- 10" L x 6-1/2" W x 8-1/2" H
- Fits in many standard funeral home niches (check with funeral home for size)
- Bottom opening attaches with screws
- Custom engraving available
- One of our most popular designs
- Companion urn available (400 cubic inches)
- Sharing keepsake urn available (10 cubic inches)
Shipping & delivery
- Made to order within 3 business days
- Free standard ground delivery
- Time in transit varies by destination, usually 2-5 business days
- Expedited shipping can be arranged, contact us at 877-900-5309
- Here is a video of our "Astoria" urn shape, with a butterfly in place of the hummingbird: