- The 5-Minute Guide to Choosing a Cremation Urn
- Urn Shipping Times
- How To Open An Urn
- What Size Urn Should I Get?
- What Is a Keepsake Urn?
- Which Cremation Urns Are Suitable for Airline Travel?
- Companion Urns: The Complete Guide
- Large Capacity Urns
- Custom Urn Sizing
- Urn Customization Options
- Urn Inscription: Ideas and Standard Formats
- Eco-Friendly Options for Cremated Remains
- Plant A Tree: Eternitrees Urns FAQ
- Cremation Urn Terminology
- Comforting Bible Verses
- Cremation Urn Wood Types
1. Cremation Urns
- Buying a Cremation Urn
- Adult Urn Standards
- Choosing a Cremation Urn
- Cremation Urn Sizes
- Considering Cremation Urn Discounts
- How To Open An Urn
- Eco-Friendly Burial
- Complete Guide to Companion Urns
- Scripture Verses for Urn Engraving
- Urn Inscription Format and Ideas
- How to Bury an Urn
- How to Scatter Ashes
- How and Where to Store an Urn
2. Funeral and Memorial Services
- Federal Funeral Rule - Information from the FTC concerning federal laws governing funerals.
- Shopping for Funeral Services - From the FTC.
- Consumer Guide to Funeral and Cemetery Purchases - From the California Department of Consumer Affairs Cemetery and Funeral Bureau
- Bible Verses for Memorial Service - Scriptures for use during a funeral or memorial service.
- Tips for Writing A Eulogy - 6 helpful pointers when preparing a eulogy.
- 34 Unique Memorial Service Ideas - All the ideas you'll need to arrange a memorable service.
3. Other Helpful Links
- Urns Northwest YouTube Channel - Detailed videos showcasing many of our urns and options.
- Urns Northwest on Facebook - Product highlights, information on cremation urns, and urn sales.
- Urns Northwest Sitemap - Our website, head to toe.
- What to Do When a Loved One Dies: A Checklist - A 13-step checklist to ensure the official and relational requirements are met after a death.
- Your Options for Grave Markers - Different ways to mark a loved one's final resting place.
- Complete Guide to Sympathy Meals after a Funeral - Etiquette, tips, and recipes for preparing and delivering sympathy meals.
- Estimating Cubic Inches for Cremated Remains - How to figure out the capacity you'll need for the urn.
- Creating a Memorial Space in Your Home - The urn is just the beginning of many possible memorial ideas.
- Christian Views on Cremation - A summary of what Christians believe about cremation.
- Death and Social Networking - How to memorialize social network accounts.
- 12 Helpful Grief Resources - Links to quotes, support groups, booklets, and more pertaining to grief