The Tranquility Wood Cremation Urn is a vibrant and natural memorial tribute, made from solid Radiata pine wood in a traditional vase urn shape and completed with handmade ceramic white roses. Crafted in a family-owned woodshop in the heart of Spain from locally grown hardwoods, the Tranquility urn allows the agrestal beauty of the natural wood to shine through the artistry of the woodworker's craft.
The simple and shapely lines and curves of the urn draw the eye towards the decoratuve ceramic white roses, which in turn are highlighted by the soft green leaves surrounding each blossom. These white rose art pieces encircle the neck of the urn, which rises up and curves out towards the smooth, flat top, creating a balanced and nuanced piece of cremation urn art.
Optionally, we can laser engrave the surface of the urn with a brief inscription - generally name and dates works best due to the limitations of the curved surface. For additional text, we can also engrave the opposite (back) side of the urn. Contact us with any questions about engraving or customization.
- Made in Spain
- Solid radiata pine wood
- Classic round vase urn shape with elegant top
- Premium materials and craftsmanship
- Smooth satin "mahogany" finish
- Lovely handmade ceramic white roses
- Optional engraved inscription
- Top opening with metal-threaded lid
- Dimensions: 11.8" high x 8.2" diameter
- Capacity: 200 cubic inches
- This wooden urn holds up to 200 cubic inches of remains
- Figure 1 lbs of body weight per cubic inch of cremated remains
- Example: A 175 lbs man would require an urn of at least 175 cubic inch volume
- The Tranquility wood urn will hold an individual who weighed up to 200 lbs
Shipping & delivery
- Ships from our facilities within 1-3 business days
- Free standard ground shipping
- Ground time in transit will vary by destination
- Shipping transit time is generally 2-5 business days
- Expedited shipping is available; contact us at 877-900-5309 for details