Our Ambassador Boat Fishing Cremation Urn with Inlay Wood Art is handcrafted in the USA from premium solid wood, in your choice of oak (as pictured), dark walnut, or white maple wood. The "Ambassador" shape is our most popular, with elegant lines and edges perfectly carved to accent the laser etched inlay art scene.
The "Boat Fishing" scene depicts a fisherman standing in his river boat, reeling in a legendary-sized bass fish. The stories of this one will remain in the family for years as a tribute to this fisherman's skill and dexterity, just like this beautiful woodcrafted memorial urn. The wood art scene is made using a variety of wood types in their natural colors, laser etched for realistic detail and inset in layers for a lifelike 3-dimensional effect.
Optionally, we can laser engrave a personalized inscription to this fishing urn to permanently customize the memorial. Select options above.
SPECIAL: For a limited time, the Ambassador Boat Fishing Cremation Urn with Inlay Wood Art is available with free laser engraved personalization.
- Made in the USA
- FREE engraved personalization (limited time only)
- Choose Oak, Walnut, or Maple for urn box
- Also available in companion urn size
- 24 cubic inch sharing keepsake urn available
- Bottom opening attaches with 4 screws
- 3-dimensional wood art boat fishing scene
- Art scene uses various woods for color
- Above standard capacity
- 230 cubic inches
- 11"L x 7-1/2"W x 9"H
Shipping & delivery
- Built to order within 1-3 business days
- Free standard ground shipping included
- Ground time in transit varies by destination; usually 2-5 business days
- Rush production and shipping can be arranged; contact us with need-by date
- The video below depicts the "Ambassador" urn shape in Walnut wood, with a different 3D wood art inlay scene (the Hawaiian Beach scene):
- Here is the Boat Fishing scene depicted on an urn in the "Hampton" shape: