The light-as-air sound of a wild elk grazing, barely heard over the chattering of birds overhead; the shafts of sunlight streaming through the forest covering; the smell of the woods, leaves, and grass growing beneath your feet... all these senses are captured in this woodcarved deer in the forest inlay scene.
The Ambassador Clock Urn features a premium working clock and the stunning rustic elk inlay scene. This clock urn for ashes is beautifully designed with a 3 dimensional laser cut and engraved scene made from different hardwoods. Made with your choice of solid oak, walnut, or maple, this clock cremation urn is perfect for one who loved hunting and the great outdoors.
The metal clock is guaranteed for life and runs on one AA battery (included), which can be changed by pulling the clock face out of the urn. We can laser engrave a personalized inscription for you directly into the surface of the wood; select options above.
- Made in Oregon, USA
- Choose Oak, Walnut, or Maple
- Includes working clock
- Lifetime guarantee
- Incredibly detailed rustic elk wildlife scene
- Bottom opening attaches with screws
- Engraving available on top of urn
- Large capacity
- 230 cubic inches
- 10"W x 6-1/4"D x 15-1/2"H
- A beautiful and timeless memorial urn
- This urn has a capacity of 230 cubic inches
- This urn will hold an individual who weighed up to 230 lbs
- To simply calculate the volume you need, follow this formula:
- One pound of the individual's healthy body weight will require one cubic inch capacity
- A 190 lbs individual will require a capacity of roughly 190 cubic inches
- For more detailed info, see our article "What Size Urn Should I Get?"
Shipping & delivery
- Free standard ground shipping
- Made to order in 2-7 business days
- Time in transit varies; generally 2-7 business days
- Rush shipping can be arranged; contact us for details
Video: How to set clock & change battery
- Phone orders, questions, or comments please call toll free (877)900-5309