Our Bicycle Wall Mounted Wood Cremation Urn Plaque is a beautiful way to honor a bicycle enthusiast. The urn is handcrafted in Oregon from solid wood and laser engraved with contemporary artwork of your choice of mountain, road, or vintage bicycle. This urn serves dual purposes, both as a personalized cremation urn and a bicycle-themed wall decor accent.
The bicycle urn features custom engraving of an "in loving memory" inscription along with name and dates. This creates a one-of-a-kind decorative urn that discreetly honors your beloved cycling enthusiast in a meaningful way.
Each wall-mounted urn is made in the USA using premium wood and enduring craftsmanship. The inside (between the front and back panels of the plaque) is hollow, where your loved one's remains will be at rest. At 3" in depth, these plaque urns have ample space inside to hold the cremated ashes of an adult who weighed up to about 237 lbs. Includes plastic bag to secure the remains.
Custom engraving of name and dates is included.
- Made to order in the USA
- Contemporary bicycle artwork: vintage, road, or mountain bike
- Includes personalized "in loving memory" inscription
- Standard adult cremation urn with above average capacity
- Plaque urn holds 237 cubic inches (equal to 237 lbs individual)
- Top-opening access via standard screws
- Wall mounted; ready to hang with D-ring hangers
- Plaque urn dimensions: 16" x 12" x 3" deep
- Custom laser engraved to order
- Includes name and dates
- No character limit, but use your judgment - more text means smaller text
- Mount on walls like a plaque
- Set on mantle or shelf for display
- Interior access via top-opening panel attached with screws
- Place remains inside plaque using included plastic bag
PRODUCTION & DELIVERY
- Handcrafted and personalized to order in 2-5 business days
- Free standard ground delivery; transit time is typically 3-7 business days
- Expedited shipping is available, let us know need-by date in order comments