Made in the USA using premium hardwoods and intricate laser carved art inlays, the golf-themed Companion Cremation Urn with Golfing 3D Wood Inlay is a vibrant, stunningly crafted memorial tribute to a couple of avid golfers. Also known as a double urn or urn for two, our Golfing Companion Urn is specifically designed to hold the cremated remains of two adults and features a detailed and 3-dimensional wood inlay art scene of a golfer on the back nine. Perfect for a loving and active husband and wife.
The Golfing Companion Urn features art inlays which are crafted using a variety of select hardwoods layered into three dimensions, each piece set in its natural colors (or with light stains) resulting in a wood art inlay scene full of color and depth. The cremation urn box itself is made in your choice of Mahogany, Maple, Oak, or Walnut woods. Ideal for the golfing couple, or anyone who loves classic outdoor sports.
This wood companion urn has a capacity of 400 cubic inches, which is ideal for housing the remains of two people who weighed up to a combined 400 lbs. The urn interior is accessed by removing the bottom panel, which attaches via standard screws.
Golf Companion Urn Product Details
- Made to order in the USA
- Crafted from solid wood in your choice of Walnut, Oak, Maple, or Mahogany
- Detailed 3-dimensional wood art Golfing scene
- Intended to hold the remains of two adults
- Inner capacity: Holds 400 cubic inches of cremated remains
- Outer dimensions: 12" wide, 8-1/4" deep, 8-1/2" tall
- Optional laser engraved inscription
An optional laser engraved inscription is available. We will laser carve the custom text into the surface of the wood on top of the companion urn. Choose one of three layouts above; to easily view layouts, set all options to "Please Choose an Option" then select layout options and an image will appear at the top in the main image area. Or scroll to the bottom of this page.
Layout #3 is an example of how to tactfully avoid birth/death dates when one or both spouses are living. Another option is to put the wedding date (if one or both are living) or number of years together (when one is living; i.e., "Married 47 Wonderful Years").
Your choice of three fonts: Block, Block Italics, and Script. Personalization does not delay or significantly add to production time.
Shipping & Delivery
- Made to order within 3 business days
- Free standard ground shipping
- Ground shipping transit time varies by destination; usually 2-5 business days
- Expedited shipping methods such as Overnight, 2-Day, and 3-Day are available at checkout
- Ships from Oregon; standard ground estimates:
- West Coast: 1-3 business days transit time (after production)
- Central US: 2-4 business days transit time (after production)
- East Coast: 4-5 business days transit time (after production)
In this video, our beautiful "Soulmates" scene is showcased, first in standard size (walnut) then in companion (oak). Skip to 0:29 seconds to view companion urn. Your urn will look very similar to this, but with the Golf scene and your choice of wood.
Inscription Layout Options
Choose from three layout options. We will laser etch the inscription directly into the wood surface on top of the urn, creating an enduring and personalized companion urn memorial for you and your loved one.
Inscription Font Options
Here are the engraving font options, shown in Walnut wood: