This wall mounted cremation urn memorial plaque is a blank canvas for you to customize in any way you like. We can engrave any text or clean, high-quality black and white artwork to honor your loved one. Use the plaque to compose a poem, personalize with a special Scripture passage, or write a final goodbye to your beloved.
Enter the text of your choice above and we will set it up in an attractive style, emailing you a proof so you can make sure it looks just right.
The wall mounted plaque urn features custom engraving of an "in loving memory" inscription plus name and dates. This creates a one-of-a-kind decorative urn that discreetly honors your loved one in a meaningful way. The art and inscription honoring your loved one is on full display, yet at the same time few would guess that the plaque also serves as a cremation urn.
Each wall-mounted urn is made right here in the USA with premium wood and enduring craftsmanship. The inside (between the front and back panels of the plaque) is open and hollow where your loved one's remains will be at rest. At 3" in depth, these plaque urns have ample space inside to hold the cremated ashes of an adult who weighed up to about 237 lbs. Includes plastic bag to secure the remains.
Custom engraving of name and dates is included. A beautiful memorial urn for someone who loved nature, flowers, and the graceful flight of hummingbirds.
- Made to order in the USA
- Custom engraved and personalized for your loved one
- Standard adult cremation urn with above average capacity
- Plaque urn holds 237 cubic inches (equal to 237 lbs individual)
- Top-opening access via standard screws
- Wall mounted; ready to hang with D-ring hangers
- Plaque urn dimensions: 16" x 12" x 3" deep
- Custom laser engraved to order
- Includes any text of your choice
- No character or line limit, but use your judgment - more text means smaller text
- We can also engrave clean, clear, black & white high quality artwork
- Common elements like military insignia, hearts, crosses, flowers, etc are available upon request
- We will email you a proof for approval before engraving your urn
- Mount on walls like a plaque
- Set on mantle or shelf for display
- Interior access via top-opening panel attached with screws
- Place remains inside plaque using included plastic bag
PRODUCTION & DELIVERY
- Handcrafted and personalized to order in 2-5 business days
- Free standard ground delivery; transit time is typically 2-7 business days
- Expedited shipping is available, let us know need-by date in order comments