Golf - the Sport of Kings. If your loved one was known for his time spent on the links, our laser etched Golfer Scene Wood Cremation Urn will be a lasting heirloom tribute to his memory. This beautifully carved wood urn features a laser engraved golfing scene depicting that last trip down the fairway.
A wonderful memorial urn for any golfer, the urn box can be made in your choice of solid oak (as shown), walnut, or maple hardwoods. The laser engraving is completed with fine detail and handcrafted to the highest standards in the USA. Blank nameplate included upon request.
Engraved personalization available; select options above. We engrave the inscription directly into the surface of the wood.
- Made in the USA
- Your choice of Oak, Walnut, or Maple wood
- Picturesque scene of golfer on the fairway
- Optional personalized inscription available
- Bottom opening panel attaches with screws
- 10" W x 7-1/2" D x 6-7/8" H
- 200 cubic inches
- Also available as a 10 cubic inch Keepsake Urn
- This urn has a capacity of 200 cubic inches
- This urn will hold the equivalent of 200 lbs of body weight
- To simply calculate the volume of remains, follow this formula:
- One pound of the individual's healthy body weight will require one cubic inch capacity
- A 190 lbs individual will require a capacity of roughly 190 cubic inches
- For more detailed info, see our article "What Size Urn Should I Get?"
Shipping & delivery
- Free standard ground shipping
- Made to order in 2-5 business days
- Time in transit varies; generally 2-7 business days
- Rush shipping can be arranged; contact us for details
- Phone orders, questions, or comments please call toll free (877)900-5309