The Gone Fishing Plaque Cremation Urn is the perfect way to honor your beloved fisherman. Handcrafted in Oregon and laser engraved with your choice of fish art, this wall art piece also serves as a personalized cremation urn.
Custom engraving of name and dates is included along with "gone fishing" and your choice of fish. Choose from nine different types of fish: bass, catfish, halibut, marlin, sailfish, salmon, tarpon, trout, or walleye. This is a one-of-a-kind memorial urn that discreetly honors your loved one in a meaningful way.
Each wall-mounted urn is individually made in Oregon using premium materials and artistry. The inside (between the front and back panels of the plaque) is hollow, where your loved one's remains will be at rest. At 3" in depth, these plaque urns have ample space inside to hold the cremated ashes of an adult who weighed up to about 237 lbs. Includes plastic bag to secure the remains.
Custom engraving of name and dates is included.
- Made to order in the USA
- Includes personalization
- Your choice of 9 fish with "Gone Fishing" design
- Standard adult cremation urn with above average capacity
- Plaque urn holds 237 cubic inches (equal to 237 lbs individual)
- Top-opening access via standard screws
- Wall mounted; ready to hang with D-ring hangers
- Plaque urn dimensions: 16" x 12" x 3" deep
- Custom laser engraved to order
- Includes name and dates
- No character limit, but use your judgment - more text means smaller text
- Mount on walls like a plaque
- Set on mantle or shelf for display
- Interior access via top-opening panel attached with screws
- Place remains inside plaque using included plastic bag
PRODUCTION & DELIVERY
- Handcrafted and personalized to order in 2-5 business days
- Free standard ground delivery; transit time is typically 2-7 business days
- Expedited shipping is available, let us know need-by date in order comments