Gorgeous hand-turned walnut wood cremation urn, the rich dark walnut wood accented with simple contours and a sense of timeless elegance. This walnut funeral urn is turned by hand in the USA, the wood being carefully selected and harvested from walnut trees that have fallen naturally. Carved out by hand on a lathe, and finished with simple 'tranquility', this memorial is a beautiful, earthy, rustic tribute to your loved one.
Available in Standard, Keepsake, and Companion Urn sizes, each walnut wood urn is crafted individually and to order. Thus, each piece will be completely unique, expressing the one-of-a-kind woodgrain patterns and individual characteristics of each solid piece of walnut wood.
- Made in the USA
- Hand turned on a lathe
- Uses only trees that have fallen naturally
- Premium, solid walnut wood
- Multiple sizes available
- Keepsake: 100 cubic inches, approx. 7-8" tall by 5-6" wide
- Standard: 200 cubic inches, approx. 9-10" tall by 7-8" wide
- Companion: 400 cubic inches, approx. 11-12" tall by 9-10" wide
- Figure 1 cubic inch of remains per pound of body weight
Shipping & delivery
- Made to order within 2-7 business days
- Shipping time in transit varies by destination
- Free standard ground delivery
- Rush shipping is available - contact us to arrange
The lid for the maple wood urn can be sealed by placing a bead of silicon adhesive on the inside rim and pressing the lid into place. The wood cremation urn you receive may differ from the one depicted due to natural variations in wood type, color and grain.
The artist only uses wood from trees that have fallen naturally.
Each urn is much like a "thumbprint", no two are alike. Natural occurrences in the wood are not removed such as small markings, spalting, small cracks (that would not effect the functionality or longevity of the product). All the natural qualities of wood that are preserved, make your urn unique, special and truly one of a kind. Since this woodturned urn is handmade, it may not be available to ship immediately when ordered. We will let you know the expected timeframe when your order is received.