The "Desert Mesa" Laser Carved Wood Cremation Urn is crafted from solid wood and laser engraved with an iconic desert mesa scene, ideal as a memorial for someone who lived in and loved the desert regions of the Southwest.
The wooden urn's laser carved scene depicts the scorching sun setting behind a vividly etched mesa, with the foreground filled by indigenous underbrush. Fine craftsmanship combined with simplicity of design results in an elegant finished product, designed to honor your loved one at an affordable price.
Your choice of light natural cherry, mahogany, or white maple wood. These memorial urns are custom made to order in the USA for your loved one within 1-3 business days.
- Made in the USA
- Premium solid wood cremation urn
- Choose natural cherry, dark mahogany, or white maple
- Laser carved "Desert" scene with mesas
- Custom engraved inscription available
- Standard adult cremation urn size
- 200 cubic inch capacity
- 10-1/2" wide x 7" deep x 7-1/2" high
- Bottom opening panel attached with screws
- Also available in companion urn (double) size:
- 400 cubic inch capacity
- 11" wide x 8-1/2 deep x 8" high
- Select option above
Shipping & delivery
- Made to order within 1-3 business days
- Free standard ground shipping
- Time in transit varies by destination; generally 2-5 business days
- Expedited shipping can be arranged: Contact us at 877-900-5309
Opening & filling the urn
- Note: If you're not comfortable filling the urn, you can usually ask your funeral director to transfer the remains for you
- Turn the cremation urn upside-down
- The bottom panel is attached by four screws; using a Phillips screwdriver, remove the screws
- Remove the base panel, noting the orientation so that you can put it back the same way
- The interior of the wood urn is open; this is where the remains will go
- Remove the plastic bag of cremated remains from the "temporary" urn you received from the crematorium
- Place the entire plastic bag of remains into the wood urn
- Re-attach the base panel using the screws you removed
- No need for sealant; the plastic bag will ensure the remains are secure
- Flip the urn right-side-up and you're done!