The Laser Carved "End of the Trail" Wood Cremation Urn is American made using premium hardwood and laser etched with a gorgeous rendition of James Earle Fraser's iconic tribute to Native American heritage and history.
The End of the Trail Urn features a line art composition laser carved deep into the surface of the wood memorial. Ideal for honoring your loved one's Native American heritage, this wooden urn comes in your choice of solid cherry (as pictured), mahogany, or white maple. We combine fine craftsmanship with a simplicity of design that results in an elegant memorial tribute at an affordable price.
Choose light natural cherry or white maple wood. Optional laser engraved personalization on the top or back of the urn. This wood cremation urn is made to order in the USA for your loved one within 1-3 business days.
- Optionally, we can laser engrave an inscription into the wood
- Select options above
- Inscription can be placed on the top or back of urn
- Made in the USA
- Premium solid wood
- Choose natural cherry, mahogany, or white maple
- Laser carved "End of the Trail" artwork
- Standard adult cremation urn size
- 200 cubic inch capacity
- 7-3/4" square by 9-1/2" high
- Also available in larger companion size, 400 cubic inches
- Bottom opening panel attached with screws
Shipping & delivery
- Handcrafted within 1-3 business days
- Free standard ground shipping
- Time in transit varies by destination; generally 2-5 business days
- Expedited shipping can be arranged: Contact us at 877-900-5309
Here is the same urn in Maple wood, shown with a different laser carved design (the Guardian Angel):