The loon is the state bird of Minnesota, and is popular all over the midwest. Our Loon Bird Cremation Urn captures this gorgeous wildlife animal with a simple and elegant inlay wood art scene. The loon is laser engraved from a solid piece of wood and inset against the background to create a standout 3-dimensional effect. The detailed bird is laser carved in fine detail, and the urn box is available in Walnut, Maple, Mahogany, or Oak wood.
This design utilizes our famous "Ambassador" urn box shape, which boasts the signature base with wavy lines and a multi-layered top adorned with lovely bevels and accents. The urn opens from the bottom, with a panel that simply attaches with four standard screws. See product videos for demonstration on how to open this wood cremation urn.
Optionally, we can laser engrave a personalized inscription into the surface of the wood on the top or back of the urn. This creates a truly personal and permanent memorial in honor of your loved one. Select options above.
- Made in the USA from premium solid wood
- Your choice of Oak, Walnut, Mahogany, or Maple for urn box
- Bottom opening access panel attaches with 4 screws
- Loon bird inlay art scene uses wood in natural colors
- Slightly larger than standard adult urn capacity
- 230 cubic inch interior volume
- Exterior dimensions: 11"L x 7-1/2"W x 9"H
Shipping & delivery
- Crafted to order for your loved one within 1-3 business days
- Free standard ground shipping included
- Ground time in transit varies by destination; generally 2-5 business days
- Rush production and shipping can be arranged; contact us at 877-900-5309 with need-by date