The Mountain Lake Wooden Cremation Urn is a premium wooden urn beautifully crafted with traditional Pacific Northwest scenery. THe laser engraved artwork features mountains, lakes, and tree reminiscent of many areas you'll find here in the Northwest. The wooden cremation urn is available in solid oak (as shown), walnut, or maple, and is meticulously handcrafted in the USA.
Add Laser Engraved Personalization of name, dates, and other inscription by selecting options above. We engrave the epitaph directly into the surface of the cremation urn.
This memorial urn is also available as a smaller matching 10 cubic inch Keepsake Urn. These keepsake urns can be used when dividing the ashes between relatives or if there is a scattering where some of the ashes will be kept.
- Made in the USA
- Choose Oak, Walnut, or Maple woods
- Pictured above in Oak wood
- Optional custom inscription available
- Urn dimensions: 10" W x 7-1/2" D x 6-7/8" H
- Urn capacity: 200 cubic inches
- This urn is ideal for an individual who weighed upt to 200 lbs
- Bottom opening base panel access, attaches with screws
Shipping & delivery
- Free standard ground shipping
- Built to order in 2-5 business days
- Time in transit varies; generally 2-7 business days
- Rush shipping can be arranged; contact us for details
- Toll-free 877-900-5309. We're here to help!
How to open a wooden cremation urn
- Video demonstration of how our wood urns are opened: