The Mountain Ram Wood Cremation Urn with Inlay Art Scene is a beautifully designed wooden urn with a 3 dimensional laser cut and engraved art scene. The wood-etched scene depicts a ram basking in the moonlight with a evergreen-laden mountain background.
Crafted in an Oregon woodshop from solid hardwood pieces in their natural colorings, this cremation urn is laser engraved with fine detail and assembled by hand to create a 3-dimensional look.
The wooden urn box is made with your choice of solid oak, mahogany, walnut (shown), or maple. This hardwood urn is meticulously handcrafted in Oregon. Add engraved inscription by selecting options above.
- Made in the USA
- Choose from premium Mahogany, Oak, Walnut, or Maple
- Woodcut and engraved inlay scene
- 230 cubic inches (just above standard adult size)
- 11" Lx 7-1/2" W x 9" H
- Fits in many standard funeral home niches
- Bottom opening wood panel, attaches with screws
- Custom engraved inscription is available
- Companion urn available (400 cubic inches)
Shipping & delivery
- Built to order within 1-3 business days
- Free standard ground shipping included
- Ground time in transit varies by destination; usually 2-5 business days
- Rush production and shipping can be arranged; contact us with need-by date
- The video below depicts the "Ambassador" urn shape in Walnut wood, with a different 3D wood art inlay scene (the Hawaiian Beach scene):