This wonderful urn has a 3-dimensional scene portraying Jesus as the Shepherd with a baby lamb in hand. Made of different hardwoods in a layered design to create a lifelike effect. Laser engraved background and foreground frame. This cremation urn is available in solid oak as shown, solid walnut, or gorgeous white maple. Also known as a double urn, this companion urn is designed to hold the cremains of two people. This beautiful memorial urn for two can be personalized with name, dates, or other inscription on the top, front, or back of the funerary urn. If engraving on the front of the urn, note that only 1 line will fit.
Our wooden companion urns can be designed with or without an interior divider. This option allows the couple to choose to have their remains co-mingled inside the urn as a symbol of their unity in life and in death, or, alternately, to keep their ashes separated to represent their individuality while still being united forever in a beautiful wood companion urn as a token of the depth of their love.
Overnight or 2-day service also available. Phone orders call toll free (877)900-5309.
- FREE ground shipping
- Ground time in transit varies; usually 5-7 business days
- Made to order within 3-5 business days
- Rush shipping is available, contact us to arrange
- Made in the USA in an Oregon woodshop
- Solid wood in your choice of Oak, Walnut, or Maple hardwood
- Engraved personalization available; select options above
- Companion urn, sized for the remains of two individuals
- Large capacity cremation urn
- Volume: 400 cubic inches
- Dimensions: 9" W x 9" D x 10-1/2" H
- Bottom opening panel attaches with screws