The Deer Cherry Keepsake Urn is beautifully laser carved to serve as a companion keepsake to the standard-sized Deer Scene Cherry Urn. This hardwood keepsake urn is handcrafted to the highest standards in the Pacific Northwest. Designed to hold a small amount (24 cubic inches) of cremated remains as a sharing keepsake urn.
This keepsake urn is made from solid cherry wood with a beautiful laser engraved and woodcut scene of an alert deer in the forest up against a flowing stream. Perfect as a memorial to a hunter, outdoorsman, or nature lover.
- Small keepsake urn
- Solid cherry wood
- Bottom opening attaches with screws
- Engraved deer in forest design
- Optional engraved name and dates
- 4" Wide x 4" Deep x 4-3/4" High
- 24 cubic inches
- Made in the USA
- This urn has a capacity of 24 cubic inches
- This urn will hold the equivalent of 24 lbs of body weight
- To simply calculate the volume of remains, follow this formula:
- One pound of the individual's healthy body weight will require one cubic inch capacity
- A 190 lbs individual will require a capacity of roughly 190 cubic inches
- For more detailed info, see our article "What Size Urn Should I Get?"
Shipping & delivery
- Made to order in 2-5 business days
- Time in transit varies; generally 2-7 business days
- Rush shipping can be arranged; contact us for details
- Phone orders, questions, or comments please call toll free (877)900-5309