Custom Eulogy Writing Service: Eulogy for a Child
- Current Stock:
- Custom eulogy written within 2-3 business days. You will receive a questionnaire to fill out about your loved one (or a phone call, if you prefer). Optional 24-hour rush delivery is also available.
Have you been asked to give the eulogy for a young child who has recently passed?
Of all the eulogies we write, those for the youngest among us are the most difficult. We will complete your eulogy with a special prayer in our heart and with the hope that you will receive comfort from the great Comforter as you begin to process your loss. On behalf of Urns Northwest, please accept our sincerest condolences.
While it is a great honor to be tasked with giving the eulogy for a loved one, it can also be very daunting. Especially when the departed loved one is so young! All too often, the person asked to provide the eulogy is among those closest to the child who has passed away. While you have barely begun to process your own grief you are now tasked with bringing words of comfort to others, while honoring the young life that has ended too soon.
Is this you? You may want to find quality, professional, and heartfelt assistance in writing the child's eulogy.
We can help. We desire to be here for you, to serve you and your family during this difficult time by using our gift of writing for you and all who loved the little one.
See a sample here: Sample Eulogy #1
Eulogy Writing Services: What you Get
Our eulogy writing service provides you with a completed eulogy ready for delivery.
- Completed eulogy in an email and also as an attachment that you can edit or resize as necessary
- Approximately 1,000 words
- Custom written for your beloved little one
- Typically about six to eight minutes when spoken
- Includes revisions so we can make it just right
- Turnaround time: 2-3 business days after completed questionnaire or phone conversation
- Optional 1 business day delivery; select option above
Eulogy Writing Services: How to Order
Add this product to your cart, then proceed to checkout. Once your order is complete, you will be directed to download the Q&A form we will use to start creating your custom eulogy. This is a document that you can fill out, save, and email back to us. Or, if you prefer, we can arrange a phone call if you prefer to talk over the phone rather than write.
Using the questionnaire or phone conversation, we will be able to create a custom eulogy in your “voice” which will honor the child and the life they lived, no matter how short it may have been. Our one-time fee includes any revisions that you may require, as well as a speedy 2-3 business day turn-around time. Please let us know if you will be needing your eulogy within a certain time frame, and we will do our best to make it happen. If you need it within 24 hours, please select the expedited option above.
About the Writer
Your custom eulogy will be written by Aubrey Bauer, a wife, mother and lifelong wordsmith who has found her calling in the field of death care. Having worked for years as a professional writer and editor, she also has experience in the funeral service industry. A graduate of the Dallas Institute of Funeral Service, Aubrey is well-versed in aspects of funeral directing, public speaking, grief psychology, and other related subjects. When she’s not writing, she enjoys being with her family, reading a good book or two, gardening and traveling.
Eulogy Example Questions
Here is a brief sampling of some of the questions you will be asked in our questionnaire:
- What is your relationship to the child?
- Where was the child born? What is their hometown?
- Is there a special community (church, etc.) caring for the family now?
- Please elaborate on the story of how this child came to be (planned pregnancy, a surprise, etc).
- What was you child like? What was their personality like? What did they look like?
- If applicable, what were some of their favorite activities? What made them happy or sad?
- Did they have any favorite books, TV shows, movies, or songs?
- What would you have wanted your child to know if they were still with us?
- Did your child have a special nickname?
You do not need to answer all the questions, and we will work with you whether you find it easier to provide details by phone or by email. We try to get a full picture of your loved one so that we can make the eulogy as meaningful as possible.
Eulogy Writing Service FAQs
Are there any additional fees?
No. Revisions are free; we want to get it just right for you.
Can I request a refund?
We cannot provide a refund for a completed eulogy. However, if you have just paid and have not filled out the questionnaire, and if our writer has not already begun extensive work on your order, we would be happy to provide you with a full refund, no questions asked.
The questionnaire is too much writing - that's why I hired you! Can you still help?
Of course! Just fill out what you can, or write out your own details and email it to us. If you prefer to speak by phone, provide your phone number and we will get in contact with you that way. Whether you can provide much or little information, you can be confident that our eulogy writer is skilled in the art of writing a quality eulogy with little information.