Our scenic photo wood cremation urn collection highlights the timeless grace and beauty of the great outdoors through the permanance of contemporary laser carving technology. The Deer Hunting Photo Laser Engraved Wood Urn is crafted with excellence and precision from solid wood, then laser engraved and finished to perfection with real wildlife photography of deer in their natural habitat.
The deer urn is built using authentic oak wood (as pictured) or walnut with an inset laser engraved with the wildlife scenery. Our wood memorials are built in the USA and perfect for anyone who loved to hunt.
Laser engraved personalization with name and dates fits nicely on the front of the urn below the deer etching; select options above.
- Made in the USA
- Made with real hardwoods
- Lifelike deer nature photography
- Lifelike photo detail
- Optional engraved inscription
- 7-3/4" Lx 7-3/4" W x 9-7/8" H
- 230 cubic inches
- Slightly larger than standard adult urn size
- Your choice of Oak or Walnut:
- Solid oak with maple inset
- Solid walnut with cherry inset
- This urn has a capacity of 230 cubic inches
- This urn will hold the equivalent of 230 lbs of body weight
- To simply calculate the volume of remains, follow this formula:
- One pound of the individual's healthy body weight will require one cubic inch capacity
- A 190 lbs individual will require a capacity of roughly 190 cubic inches
- For more detailed info, see our article "What Size Urn Should I Get?"
Shipping & delivery
- Free standard ground shipping
- Made to order in 3-5 business days
- Time in transit varies; generally 5-7 business days
- Rush shipping can be arranged; contact us for details
- Phone orders, questions, or comments please call toll free (877)900-5309