The Dolphin Memorial Necklace is artfully handcrafted with care from premium metals and an infusion of your loved one's ashes into the colorful dolphin pendant.
Our talented artisans create a beautiful sterling silver pendant, handling your loved one's remains with dignity and expertise alongside a careful cross-referenced protocol that ensures the remains are propertly handled and identified throughout the process. After placing the order, we will contact you with instructions on how to prepare and send the cremated remains to use for use in the jewelry.
Using cremated ashes and a creative encapsulation process that produces a smooth finish, we create the exquisite Dolphin Memorial Necklace Made From Cremated Remains in Sterling Silver just for you. Since it is handmade and one-of-a-kind, each item will vary slightly in appearance. The pendant will include a matching sterling silver chain so you can wear it as a memorial necklace.
Our Rock-Solid Guarantee: We only use the cremated remains or hair you provide to us. Each memorial jewelry piece is 100% formed from these cremated remains. Any remains that are unused will be returned to you. Please note that each handcrafted piece will be unique, so expect minor variations. A trace amount of cremated remains is lost during the production of the keepsake.
- Handcrafted to order in the USA
- Gorgeous dolphin design inset in silver pendant
- Genuine sterling silver with matching chain
- Optionally gold plated (does not include chain)
- Made using your loved one's actual cremated remains
- Dolphin pendant measures 1.4" long by 0.9" wide
- Materials: Choose sterling silver with matching chain, or gold plated sterling silver without chain
- Keepsake: You can provide us with hair or cremated remains
- Layout: Granite (ashes packed tightly together) or Mosaic (ashes spread out)
- Color: Resin-based pendant can be clear, or your choice of blue, green, red, or yellow
- Color is recommended with Mosaic option
- "Clear" option is recommended with hair
- Our artists will use their judgment is creating a beautiful design using the hair you provide. Layout and design will vary based on the length, thickness, and color of hair. We may contact you with a suggestion for layout or design. Ultimately, we recommend trusting our jewelry artists to create an attractive and unique presentation.
- Pendant colors will vary slightly, as will the coloration and composition of the remains. Please note that the "blue" dolphin pendant is the original photograph of the actual product, while the additional colors have been digitally added to the photos to give you an approximate idea of what it will look like.
Production & Delivery Time
- You must ship the remains to our jewelry shop before we can begin production
- Production time is usually 4-6 weeks
- Please allow an additional 5-7 business days for delivery after production
- Typical start-to-finish total time: 6-8 weeks from time of order
- Caring instructions can be viewed and printed here
- Shipping instructions can be previewed and printed here
- We will email you a copy of the shipping info along with delivery address soon after the order is placed
- Contact us at 877-900-5309 during daytime business hours