Each cremation urn in the Biodegradable Embrace Earthurn collection is suitable for scattering, biodegradable burial or the temporary storage of cremated remains. No trees are cut down to produce these eco-friendly biodegradable urns. Since they are crafted by hand from natural and sustainable materials, each piece may vary slightly in size, shape and appearance. Earthurns are supplied with a water-soluble bag into which the cremated remains must be placed.
The top of the Green Earthurn with Photo Frame can be personalized with a photograph of the deceased. The urns can accommodate a 3.5″ x 3.5″ photograph, and hold a capacity of 220 cubic inches. Figure 1 cubic inch of remains per pound of the individual's weight. Thus, a 175 lbs individual will require an urn with the capacity of at least 175 cubic inches.
These durable and attractive Earthurns are produced from the bark of the mulberry tree using an ancient technique that allows the bark of the tree to be harvested without destroying the tree. In fact, the tree continues to thrive and grow. The resulting textured paper is dried in the sun before being used to create the urns.
Questions? Call us, toll-free, at 877-900-5309.
- Ships free
- Usually ships out in 2-3 business days
- Biodegradable; ideal for ground burial
- Made in the USA
- Made from textured paper from mulberry bark
- Green and gold color pattern
- Holds 3.5" x 3.5" photograph
- 220 cubic inch capacity
- 8.25W" x 8.25H" x 5"
- Shipped out from our facilities within 2-3 business days
- Free standard ground shipping
- Time in transit varies by destination; generally 3-5 business days
- Expedited delivery (Overnight, 2-Day, etc) is available
- Call for more detail on rush shipping: 877-900-5309