This Memorial Split Shank Ring is infused with your loved one's cremated remains, crafted using the ashes you send us and permanently set into the handmade sterling silver memorial ring. Our jewelers handcraft each piece with care using genuine sterling silver and cremated remains or a lock of hair artfully arranged into a resin-based centerpiece.
Your memorial ring is created individually and respectfully by hand, one of our talented artisans taking special care of your loved one's keepsake with dignity and expertise alongside a careful cross-referenced protocol that ensures the remains are propertly handled and identified throughout the process. After placing the order, we will contact you with instructions on how to prepare and send the hair to use for use in the memorial jewelry.
Using a creative encapsulation process that produces a smooth finish, we create your new Memorial Split Shank Ring Made with Your Loved One's Cremated Remains in Sterling Silver as a unique memorial, just for you. Since it is handmade and one-of-a-kind, each item will vary slightly in appearance.
Our Rock-Solid Guarantee: We only use the cremated remains or hair you provide to us. Each memorial jewelry piece is 100% formed from the token you send us, permanently set into the ring. Any remains that are unused will be returned to you. Please note that each handcrafted piece will be unique, so expect minor variations. A trace amount of remains can be lost during the production of the keepsake. Each item will differ depending on the composition of the ashes/remains/hair that you provide to us.
- Handcrafted to order in the USA
- Gorgeous split band ring with your choice of color setting
- Genuine sterling silver
- Optionally, add gold plating
- Made using your loved one's actual remains or hair
- Split shank memorial ring measures 0.6" long by 0.5" wide
Options and Design
- Materials: Choose sterling silver or gold plated sterling silver for the ring
- Keepsake: You can provide us with hair or cremated remains
- Layout: Granite (ashes packed tightly together) or Mosaic (ashes spread out)
- Color: Resin-based pendant can be clear, or your choice of blue, green, red, or yellow. Please note that the image of the "clear" finish is the actual original product photo; the other colors have been digitally added to each image to provide you with an approximate idea of how the colors will look
- Color is recommended with Mosaic option
- "Clear" option is recommended with hair
- Our artists will use their judgment is creating a beautiful design using the hair you provide. Layout and design of the centerpiece will vary based on the length, thickness, and color of hair or the composition of the remains. We may contact you with a suggestion for layout or design. Ultimately, we recommend trusting our jewelry artists to create an attractive and unique presentation.
Production & Delivery Time
- You must ship the keepsake (ashes or hair) to our jewelry shop before we can begin production
- Production time is usually 4-6 weeks
- Please allow an additional 5-7 business days for delivery after production
- Typical start-to-finish total time: 6-8 weeks from time of order
- Caring instructions can be viewed and printed here
- Shipping instructions can be previewed and printed here
- We will email you a copy of the shipping info along with delivery address soon after the order is placed
- Contact us at 877-900-5309 during daytime business hours