A beautiful wall-mounted bottle opener sympathy gift, crafted by hand in Oregon using hearty maple and walnut woods. This wooden decor piece is perfect for honoring the memory of a loved one while adding a rustic personalized accent to your home bar.
The maple wood surface is custom laser engraved with a large block initial and your choice of a name or dates. For dates, years work best, but we can also do full numerical birth and death dates (e.g. 4.28.1953-7.20.2018).
You can use this as a portable bottle opener or mounted to the wall. It will arrive with a flat back side and an additional 2-1/4" screw, simply replace the top screw on the opener with the longer screw to affix to the wall. Mount to stud if used on interior wall.
- Includes custom laser engraving of a name or dates over a large block initial
- No character limit for name, but please note that the font size will get smaller the more characters added
- We will adjust the size and spacing of the personalization according to what looks best with the specific initial
- Handcrafted from solid maple and walnut woods
- Cast iron bottle opener which reads, "Open Here"
- Wooden decorative plaque measures 8-3/4" x 5-1/4" x 1"
- Gorgeous personalized laser etching
- Use as a standalone portable opener or mount to a wall
- Includes extra 2-1/4" screw for wall-mounting
- Made in the USA
PRODUCTION & DELIVERY
- Made to order and personalized within 2-5 business days
- Please allow 2-5 additional days for shipping time in transit