This memorial sympathy gift is handcrafted from solid walnut and alder wood in the USA. A lovely personalized bottle opener sympathy gift, this can be used to add an elegant yet rustic accent to your home bar as you raise a glass in honor of your loved one's memory.
The alder wood surface below the opener is custom laser etched with leafy accents above and below the name in script. No reasonable character limit; the more text you add, the smaller the font gets. We will center and adjust for aesthetics so that your memorial engraving looks its best.
You can use this as a portable bottle opener or mounted to the wall. It will arrive with a flat back side and an additional 2-1/4" screw, simply replace the top screw on the opener with the longer screw to affix to the wall. Mount to stud if used on interior wall.
- Includes custom laser engraving of a name or other custom text
- No character limit, but please note that the font size will get smaller the more characters added
- We will adjust the size and spacing of the personalization according to what looks best with the space allowed
- Handcrafted from solid alder and walnut woods
- Cast iron bottle opener which reads, "Open Here"
- Wooden decorative plaque measures 8-3/4" x 5-1/4" x 1"
- Elegant personalized laser etching
- Use as a standalone portable opener or mount to a wall
- Includes extra 2-1/4" screw for wall-mounting
- Made in the USA
PRODUCTION & DELIVERY
- Made to order and personalized within 2-5 business days
- Please allow 3-7 additional days for shipping time in transit