Our Walnut Wood Military Cremation Urn is a premium memorial made in the USA from solid walnut wood and featuring a bronze service medallion and free custom laser engraved name plate inscription. This wooden military urn is a tribute which speaks with honor and class to your loved one's service in the armed forces.
Choose from the medals shown for Navy, Army, Air Force, Coast Guard and Marines. Engraved nameplate is included on this cremation urn, with up to three lines of custom text (optional). We build this memorial to order with the finest materials and craftsmanship.
- Made in the USA
- Crafted from Walnut wood
- Bottom opening attaches with screws
- Choice of bronze-tone military service emblem
- Alternatively Emblem can be wood engraved
- Free custom laser engraved nameplate
- Nameplate can be removed for wood engraving
- Up to 3 lines of engraved text
- 8 ¼ Sq x 8⅞ H
- 200 cubic inches
- This urn has a capacity of 200 cubic inches
- This urn will hold the equivalent of 200 lbs of body weight
- To simply calculate the volume of remains, follow this formula:
- One pound of the individual's healthy body weight will require one cubic inch capacity
- A 190 lbs individual will require a capacity of roughly 190 cubic inches
- For more detailed info, see our article "What Size Urn Should I Get?"
Shipping & delivery
- Free standard ground shipping
- Made to order and personalized in 2-5 business days
- Time in transit varies; generally 2-7 business days
- Rush shipping can be arranged; contact us for details
- Phone orders, questions, or comments please call toll free (877)900-5309